Friday, March 26, 2010

The Wisdom of the World.

"people come into our lives for a reason 
Bringing something we must learn 
And we are led 
To those who help us most to grow 
If we let them 
And we help them in return 
- Glinda from "Wicked"



So I am creating this blog, based on the quote which my mother said to me oh-so often. "The world is your classroom" she would tell me, "learn from the wisdom it offers you." It took me a long time to figure out what this meant, "the wisdom it offers you" but i realized each problem, mistake, situation, and person in our lives is there to teach us something if we are willing to learn from them. This blog is something i am starting to write down and possible share the lessons that the world is teaching me. The major lessons, the ones that take alot of focus to listen to. Oh and hopefully, my actual writing will get better with time :( 

No comments: